Performance Total Returns
|Total Return (%)1||Expense Ratio2|
as of 12/31/2018
|Portfolio Name||1-Month||3-Month||YTD * as of
|TCSP Age Based 0-6 Blended||-7.41%||-13.04%||5.40%||11/19/2007||0.92||0.92|
|TCSP Age Based 7-9 Blended||-5.45%||-9.97%||4.19%||11/19/2007||0.88||0.88|
|TCSP Age Based 10-11 Blended||-4.53%||-8.47%||3.54%||11/19/2007||0.85||0.85|
|TCSP Age Based 12-14 Blended||-3.51%||-6.92%||2.97%||11/19/2007||0.82||0.82|
|TCSP Age Based 15-17 Blended||-1.84%||-4.04%||1.87%||11/19/2007||0.77||0.77|
|TCSP Age Based 18 & Over Blended||0.10%||-0.79%||0.70%||11/19/2007||0.72||0.71|
|TCSP 100% Equity Blended||-8.33%||-14.53%||6.00%||11/19/2007||0.98||0.98|
|TCSP Balanced Blended||-4.43%||-8.40%||3.52%||11/19/2007||0.84||0.84|
|TCSP Age Based 0-6 Indexed||-6.99%||-12.25%||4.77%||11/20/2007||0.57||0.57|
|TCSP Age Based 7-9 Indexed||-5.18%||-9.41%||3.72%||11/27/2007||0.58||0.58|
|TCSP Age Based 10-11 Indexed||-4.15%||-7.87%||3.11%||11/20/2007||0.58||0.58|
|TCSP Age Based 12-14 Indexed||-3.31%||-6.47%||2.67%||11/20/2007||0.58||0.58|
|TCSP Age Based 15-17 Indexed||-1.72%||-3.69%||1.61%||11/20/2007||0.60||0.60|
|TCSP Age Based 18 & Over Indexed||0.15%||-0.67%||0.67%||1/22/2008||0.61||0.60|
|TCSP 100% Equity Indexed||-7.90%||-13.58%||5.24%||11/21/2007||0.57||0.57|
|TCSP Balanced Indexed||-4.16%||-7.83%||3.07%||11/20/2007||0.58||0.58|
|TCSP Fixed Income||1.70%||1.44%||0.08%||6/22/2010||0.64||0.64|
|TCSP Inflation Protected Bond||0.59%||-0.17%||0.25%||6/21/2010||0.73||0.73|
|TCSP US Government Money Market||0.10%||0.49%||0.19%||3/19/2012||0.82||0.79|
The performance data quoted represents past performance, which does not guarantee future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that an investor's units, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than the original cost. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
1. Performance data for each portfolio are based on the total return of a hypothetical account, including reinvestment of dividends and distributions, net of the Texas College Savings Plan program and administration fees.
2. Expense ratios for each of the portfolios include underlying investment expenses and plan fees.
3. If applicable, the "Net Expense Ratio" for the Portfolios takes into account a voluntary expense limitation on the underlying investment without which performance would have been less. These undertakings may be modified or terminated at any time. Please see the Plan Description for more detailed information regarding any applicable expense limitations or waivers.
4. The Plan Manager and the Board have agreed to voluntarily waive the Program Management Fee and Administrative Fee, respectively (but, in each case, not below zero) and/or reimburse expenses to the extent necessarily to assist the U.S. Government Money Market Portfolio in attempting to maintain at least a 0.00% return. There is no guarantee that the U.S. Government Money Market Portfolio will maintain this return. This undertaking may be amended or withdrawn at any time.
5. You could lose money by investing in the money market investment option. Although the money market fund in which your investment option invests (the “underlying fund”) seeks to preserve its value at $1.00 per share, the underlying fund cannot guarantee it will do so. An investment in this investment option is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. The underlying fund’s sponsor has no legal obligation to provide financial support to the underlying fund, and you should not expect that the sponsor will provide financial support to the underlying fund at any time.
* These "year to date" returns are cumulative, are not annualized, and do not reflect sales charges (no matter which sort option is selected). These returns would be lower if sales charges were taken into consideration. Short-term returns may not be indicative of longer term performance, which should also be considered when making investment decisions.